Monday, February 10, 2014

Checking out other Blogs

At New Year's, I once again committed to posting once a week, and really haven't been. I've been a bit busy, and haven't been out exploring the way that I normally do. I'm sure that if I don't fall too far behind, I'll be able to double up and make it.

But I have been checking out other blogs, and try to respond to any blog that I read where the blogger is still posting. It's amazing how many blogs are floating around out there, no longer loved and maintained. 

I came across 500 Reasons Why the 80's Didn't Suck, which in this particular post expressed a great deal of love for the Damned's Black Album. My response was reasonably well thought out, so I linked it here. I've read a handful of his other reviews, too, and the blogger is a thoughtful guy, slightly younger than me, so with a slightly different perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment