Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Sound of the Crown

This is the the sound of the Crown played through an old Crate practice amp with a bit of reverb. It has an interesting but not exceptional tone. I'm not a great player, so all I'm doing is playing a D-A-G progression. It's not a great fretboard, but it does play.
I got a response from the Craig's list guy who said he still has the guitar if you want to buy it. He says he got it from a friend, and doesn't know where it came from.
I'm still trying to gather information.

(July 7, 2014, Rick's Note-One of the cool things about blogging is that I can go through and fix errors-kind of like a revision that doesn't have to wait to be published.

Anyway, I forgot to put a title on this, so finally, here is the title. The Crown posts seem to be the most popular).

No comments:

Post a Comment