Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Internet

I'm sitting at Simone's, where I can sometimes get the internet, and sometimes I can't. But today is really frustrating, because I can only open Wikipedia. It's like the internet is teasing me, not letting me get to the stuff that I need to do.

Not that Wikipedia is a bad thing, but there's some stuff that I'd like to do while sitting here that involves an internet connection that I can't do. I'd like to check my email, but can't get anything past the opening page of Yahoo to open. I'd like to check an auction that I'm currently bidding on, but can't get past the first page of eBay. I'd like to update my Netflix cue to put in Spartacus: Vengence.

Really, I'm here to do some classwork for an online class, but can't open the page.

I'm a little bogged down on something to add to the blog this week too. There's some places in town that I want to get to, but haven't yet.

Sorry if I'm not too deep and meaningful this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment